Country: Lebanon & GCC
SETS is looking to hire a Regional Senior HRMS Presales Consultant to cover the GCC countries. The Regional Senior HRMS Presales Consultant supports sales productivity by securing the technical side of the solution offering. He/she is in charge of developing customer relationships in the sales cycle. This person will be responsible for understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the spectrum of the company product offering.
He/she acts as a trusted advisor for the customer, the sales and the pre-sales team. The senior presales consultant collaborates with sales, development and support to ensure that proposed solution address accurately the customers’ needs.
- Proactively engages in the sales cycle covering the GCC countries
- Able to help qualifying a sales opportunity
- Works with sales people on the execution of specific sales strategies
- Monitors, advises, and leads the technical presales environments.
- Researches the latest trends and articles related to the business and shares the knowledge with the sales team and concerned employees.
- Provides coaching and professional development for the sales and Pre-sales team members to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills
- Works with sales team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to department strategies, go-to market plans, sales speech, and others.
- Proactively scopes the solution required to address the customer’s requirements
- Conducts consultancy and develops Requirement specification documents
- Coordinates closely with sales, sales support and services when necessary
- Secure clear input from all necessary solution’s stakeholders
- Demonstrates the products, both standard and tailored
- Generates product demo scripts and scenarios
- Responds to RFI / RPF documents
- Able to position our products against competition
- Documents competition / products analysis in CRM
- Feeds back about any application enhancements noticed or required
- Adapts solution according to customer’s needs
- Meets assigned targets for a profitable sales growth
- Represents the organization in customer-facing communication
- Possesses an understanding of sales methodologies and can apply them in a sales situation.
- Able to communicate and adapt to different audiences and appropriately adjust content to meet different audience interests
- Assessing all the client’s business values on the modules purchased, to prepare a solid ground for the coming implementation stage.
- 5+ years of HR or IT Sales experience in a Business to Business customer segment Deep Knowledge in HRMS solution.
- BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, IT, Marketing, HR or equivalent.
- Preferably having HRMS experience
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Communication Proficiency
- Excellent command of Arabic and English languages, French is an asset.
- Second Passport is a must