An entry level position in the software testing field. Requires essential knowledge in the quality assurance field. He/she will be responsible for conducting functional black box testing on software products, while writing test cases and using testing management software. Training on testing automation tools will be provided, after which the candidate will be expected to perform automation activities on the product.
The Associate QA Engineer role is to implement quality standards across the software application. She/he will be involved in increasing the test coverage, writing test plans and test cases. Other responsibilities may include programming automated test cases, test plan and test case execution.
- MS or BS or BE in Information System, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- A high level of interest in solving complex problems via intelligent and efficient algorithms
- A commitment to establish a long lasting career in software engineering
- Knowledge in Angular, Ionic, .Net, Microservices, HTML is a plus
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in core computer science courses.