An Associate Software Engineer is an entry level position that requires essential knowledge about software development. He/she will be responsible for developing functional and technical requirements in a large scale web, cloud and mobile application suite using Angular, HTML, Ionic, React Native, .Net Core, and .Net Framework. This position provides you with a chance to gain essential skills necessary for a productive software engineering career, as training and coaching are provided for entry level positions.
You will work inside one of the development teams operating under the SCRUM process. You will be part of the development team participating in full stack development, from the UI to the Database, to unit and functional testing. This is a rare opportunity to work on a large scale product used by tens of thousands of users.
MAIN TASKS DESCRIPTION:
- Develop and modify modules based on functional and system requirements in the shape of user stories
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Team Leader and other scrum team members for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and review meetings
- Work with the QA team to ensure quality and punctual software development within his/her responsibilities
- MS or BS or BE in Information System, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- A high level of interest in solving complex problems via intelligent and efficient algorithms
- A commitment to establish a long lasting career in software engineering
- Knowledge in Angular, Ionic, .Net, Microservices, HTML is a plus