We are looking for a mid-weight to senior graphic and web designer with a strong portfolio and the experience and skills to lead work with a fast-paced marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for design and the digital world, Conceptualize and design solutions from concept to completion, on time and within budget, while maintaining the company’s brand standards, tone/voice, and vision. Juggle multiple projects and meet all deadlines through scheduling time.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites (wordpress), web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, powerpoint presentations, social media graphics, banner ads and more.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with internal and external developers to develop and enhance in-house created Mobile Software.
- Design and produce offline marketing print and digital communications pieces on a wide variety of projects such as brochures and revisions, logos, packaging, infographics, ads, posters, banners, tradeshow collateral, promotions and corporate identity.
- Export all finished artwork ready for print or digital use.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Help lead and direct both internal and external resources in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Help establish and enforce brand guidelines with an emphasis on consistency of our company across all mediums.
- Review and approve the quality of all branded materials prior to and after print/publication for accuracy and design.
- Maintain and improve the company website including design and basic development.
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, while keeping the integrity of the brand without sacrificing quality of work.
- Work closely with the marketing team on design of marketing communication pieces.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Assist with HR Material as needed.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic and Web designer
- Expert use of Adobe Suite programs including: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Must be highly creative
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must possess strong proofreading skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Have exceptional English and Arabic writing skills (copywriting for headlines etc.)
- Can adapt designs to Microsoft Office when needed
- Relevant Education qualifications
- Always have a CAN-DO attitude
- Have your own Laptop as a start
- These skills will be highly advantageous:
- Experience in designing for Technology
- Video skills
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Strategies
- Web Development
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborative working environment
- Space to build a brand vision and execute it
- Development Opportunities
- Supportive team culture